|Odds of Global Recession Are 100%: Marc Faber|
Justin Menza writes August 23 for CNBC:
There’s still a 100 percent chance the world heads into recession, Marc Faber, publisher of “The Gloom, Boom & Doom Report,” told CNBC’s “Closing Bell” on Thursday, echoing a call he made in May.
When you look at the major economies, Europe, the U.S., China and the emerging markets that are dependent on China for growth, Faber, aka Dr. Doom, only sees weakness.
Read more here.
- President Asterisk: Why the Obama IRS scandal may be worse than "a cancer on the presidency."
- CONSUMER CONFIDENCE CRUSHES EXPECTATIONS, STRONGEST SINCE JULY 2007
- Congressman Goes On Berating Rant At Ousted IRS Commissioner And Gets A Standing Ovation
- DeMarco: FHLBanks should grow involvement in secondary market
- Insurers predict 100% to 400% Obamacare rate explosion
- Read Between the Lines: IMF Admits Spain is Bankrupt
- China may not overtake America this century after all
- The US Economy Is The Envy Of The World Again, And Just Like That The Bears Have Been Annihilated
- The Great California Land Rush
- Monday Morning Cup of Coffee: Reverse mortgage delinquencies surge
- Job surge a mirage
- Study Devastating for ObamaCare Backers
- They Are Murdering Small Business: The Percentage Of Self-Employed Americans Is At A Record Low
- April Payrolls +165,000, 7.5% Unemployment Rate, Participation Rate Flat At 1979 Levels
- ALBERT EDWARDS: The Party Is Over, The US Is Just One Recession Away From Japan-Style Doom