|Odds of Global Recession Are 100%: Marc Faber|
Justin Menza writes August 23 for CNBC:
There’s still a 100 percent chance the world heads into recession, Marc Faber, publisher of “The Gloom, Boom & Doom Report,” told CNBC’s “Closing Bell” on Thursday, echoing a call he made in May.
When you look at the major economies, Europe, the U.S., China and the emerging markets that are dependent on China for growth, Faber, aka Dr. Doom, only sees weakness.
Read more here.
- Ghost Of 1929 Re-Appears - Pay Attention To The Signals
- The sound of Nobel Prize-winning bubble alarm
- Nobel Prize winner warns of US stock market bubble
- Why US baby boomers are retiring in Latin America
- Bagehot & Deflation: Interview with David Kotok
- Obamacare Impact on Jobs (And Way Less Job Growth than Anyone Thinks)
- PUTTING THE GINI BACK IN THE BOTTLE: GINI COEFFICIENT KEEPS RISING WHILE REAL MEDIAN INCOME FALLS
- NOMURA: It's The End Of The End Of The World
- Bitcoin Soars Above $600: Rises 20% In One Day Ahead Of Senate Hearing
- Bitcoin Rises Over $500
- China eases 1-child policy amid elderly boom
- Q3 Earnings Roundup: Banks, Non-Banks and the FOMC
- As Bitcoin Plunges 25% On Government Scrutiny, The First BTC "Fair Value" Reco Has A Stunning Price Target
- Cancer patient chooses death after Obamacare causes his premium to increase by 833%
- As Bitcoin Soars Over $300, A Question Arises: Could It Become A Global Reserve Currency?