|Holder To Banks: You're All Bigots|
An editorial in Investors Business Daily July 27 states:
Power Abuse: According to this administration, the nation's largest mortgage lender —Wells Fargo — and dozens of other banks are racist. Don't believe it: They're targets of a massive witch hunt.
Attorney General Eric Holder has also added SunTrust Bank, one of the country's largest home lenders, and Bank of America to his ever-growing list of bank bigots.
Some 60 other lenders are said to be under investigation for allegedly denying blacks and Latinos home loans solely due to the color of their skin; or for allegedly "steering" them into higher-cost subprime mortgages when they could have qualified for prime loans.
Read more here.
- Fannie Mae: Zombie Stock Turns Cash Cow
- Labor unions break ranks with White House on ObamaCare
- 8 Currencies That Could Tank As Commodities Collapse
- President Asterisk: Why the Obama IRS scandal may be worse than "a cancer on the presidency."
- CONSUMER CONFIDENCE CRUSHES EXPECTATIONS, STRONGEST SINCE JULY 2007
- Congressman Goes On Berating Rant At Ousted IRS Commissioner And Gets A Standing Ovation
- DeMarco: FHLBanks should grow involvement in secondary market
- Insurers predict 100% to 400% Obamacare rate explosion
- Read Between the Lines: IMF Admits Spain is Bankrupt
- China may not overtake America this century after all
- The US Economy Is The Envy Of The World Again, And Just Like That The Bears Have Been Annihilated
- The Great California Land Rush
- Monday Morning Cup of Coffee: Reverse mortgage delinquencies surge
- Job surge a mirage
- Study Devastating for ObamaCare Backers