|Exclusive: Corzine Firm Member's Attorney Is Holder's Former Lawyer and 'Best Friend'|
Peter Schwiizer and Wynton Hall writes July 26 at Breitbart.com:
Breitbart News has learned that a central figure in the Jon Corzine/MF Global case seeking immunity from federal prosecutors, former MF Global treasurer Edith O'Brien, is represented by lawyer Reid Weingarten.
What is the significance of this revelation?
According to this 2008 New York Times article, Reid Weingarten was previously Eric Holder’s attorney.
Read more here.
- Ghost Of 1929 Re-Appears - Pay Attention To The Signals
- The sound of Nobel Prize-winning bubble alarm
- Nobel Prize winner warns of US stock market bubble
- Why US baby boomers are retiring in Latin America
- Bagehot & Deflation: Interview with David Kotok
- Obamacare Impact on Jobs (And Way Less Job Growth than Anyone Thinks)
- PUTTING THE GINI BACK IN THE BOTTLE: GINI COEFFICIENT KEEPS RISING WHILE REAL MEDIAN INCOME FALLS
- NOMURA: It's The End Of The End Of The World
- Bitcoin Soars Above $600: Rises 20% In One Day Ahead Of Senate Hearing
- Bitcoin Rises Over $500
- China eases 1-child policy amid elderly boom
- Q3 Earnings Roundup: Banks, Non-Banks and the FOMC
- As Bitcoin Plunges 25% On Government Scrutiny, The First BTC "Fair Value" Reco Has A Stunning Price Target
- Cancer patient chooses death after Obamacare causes his premium to increase by 833%
- As Bitcoin Soars Over $300, A Question Arises: Could It Become A Global Reserve Currency?