|Exclusive: Corzine Firm Member's Attorney Is Holder's Former Lawyer and 'Best Friend'|
Peter Schwiizer and Wynton Hall writes July 26 at Breitbart.com:
Breitbart News has learned that a central figure in the Jon Corzine/MF Global case seeking immunity from federal prosecutors, former MF Global treasurer Edith O'Brien, is represented by lawyer Reid Weingarten.
What is the significance of this revelation?
According to this 2008 New York Times article, Reid Weingarten was previously Eric Holder’s attorney.
Read more here.
- Biggest protests in 20 years sweep Brazil
- It's Hard To Look At These Photos From Indonesia And Brazil And Not Worry About A Much Bigger Emerging Market Blowup
- Fannie, Freddie Future Finds a Focus
- Jumbo Rates Lower Than Conforming Rates
- Uh, Oh: Mortgage Refis Plunge
- Markets Are Higher After HUGE Day In Japan
- No 'Great Recovery' in U.S.; ADP jobs number below expectations
- Weak Signs for U.S. Output
- China Is Reaping Biggest Benefits of Iraq Oil Boom
- Risk-Averse Cultue Infects U.S. Workers, Entrepreneurs
- Wealth of Most Americans Down 55% Since Recession
- Treasury Yields Rising, MBS Prices Falling, MBS Durations Increasing: Will The Fed Ride To The Rescue?
- Report Dials Back Concerns Over Funding for Medicare
- David Malpass: Fed Policy Is a Drag on Recovery
- Where's The Inflation? Coming To Your Neighborhood